- Castle® Cool Flo™ prevents scale, scum, and corrosion build-up that can clog the cooling system and eat away at the solder and other system components. It has been given a government specification number, signifying that Cool Flo™ has been tested effectively in all types of vehicles. The special surfactant in Cool Flo™ prevents cavitation by eliminating air bubbles in cooling systems of diesel engines. It is compatible with all coolant types, including Dex-Cool™ .
- Castle® Power Flush™ is formulated for cleaning vehicle cooling systems. A blend of cleaners, surfactants, and acids removes harmful scale, sludge, rust, and corrosion from the system. Because of the unique blend of acids and cleaners, no neutralizer is needed. Simply flush the system until water runs clear.
Coolant Service Kit
• Description: Cool Flo (C1212) Prevents Scale, Scum, and Corrosion Build-up
• Special Feature: Prevents Cavitation By Eliminating Air Bubbles In Cooling System
• Qty: 12 oz. Bottle
• Description: Power Flush (C120512) For Cleaning Vehicle Cooling Systems
• Special Feature: Removes Harmful Scale, Sludge, Rust, and Corrosion From System
• Qty: 12 oz Bottle
Kits: 12 To A Case