- Castle® Quick Stop™ is specially formulated to repair leaks in the radiator, block, heater core and heads in cars and trucks. Quick Stop™ also provides good insurance against future cooling system leaks. The cellulose based, non-clogging formula should be added whenever the cooling system has been serviced. This will prevent leaking from the cleaning process.
- Castle® Cool Flo™ prevents scale, scum, and corrosion build-up that can clog the cooling system and eat away at the solder and other system components. It has been given a government specification number, signifying that Cool Flo™ has been tested effectively in all types of vehicles. The special surfactant in Cool Flo™ prevents cavitation by eliminating air bubbles in cooling systems of diesel engines. It is compatible with all coolant types, including Dex-Cool™ .
- Castle® Power Flush™ is formulated for cleaning vehicle cooling systems. A blend of cleaners, surfactants, and acids removes harmful scale, sludge, rust, and corrosion from the system. Because of the unique blend of acids and cleaners, no neutralizer is needed. Simply flush the system until water runs clear.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
• Description: Quick Stop (C1236) Repair Leaks In The Radiator, Block, Heater Core and Heads
• Special Feature: Cellulose Based, Non-Clogging Formula
• Quality: 12 oz Bottles
• Description: Cool Flo (C1212) Prevents Scale, Scum, and Corrosion Build-up
• Special Feature: Prevents Cavitation By Eliminating Air Bubbles In Cooling System
• Quality: 12 oz. Bottle
• Description: Power Flush (C120512) For Cleaning Vehicle Cooling Systems
• Special Feature: Removes Harmful Scale, Sludge, Rust, and Corrosion From System
• Quality: 12 oz Bottle
Kits: 8 To A Case
There are no reviews yet.