- Castle ® 5 Star™ Changes in diesel fuel mean new challenges to the owners of diesel fuel powered cars and trucks. Ultra low sulfur diesel can cause issues related to cold flow, lubricity and fuel economy much like those experienced during a switch to low sulfur a few years ago. Cold flow will be additionally affected by the anticipated lack of low sulfur kerosene for winter blending. Castle®, working with the world leaders in the diesel fuel additive industry, has put together the most advanced diesel fuel treatments available to treat both low and ultra low sulfur diesel fuels. These are not “tweaked” formulations of old technology, but new state of the art formulations with proven credentials of performance. 5 Star™ not only improves fuel economy and stability, but also helps to keep your engine running clean and efficient. It will reduce exhaust emissions, clean injectors, increase cetane and corrosion protection, reduce power loss, and is an upper cylinder lubricant. In addition to these benefits, 5 Star™ contains cold flow improvers to enhance the fuel’s cold flow properties when it’s in sub zero temperatures, making it the perfect choice for cold weather dwellers.
- Castle® Clean-Rite Diesel™ is formulated especially for cleaning diesel air intake and EGR valve systems. It is comprised of detergents, dispersants, and solvents that work together to effectively dissolve carbon, gum, and varnish deposits.
Diesel Service Kit
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Description: Cleans Rite Diesel (C0890) Cleaning Diesel Air Intake and EGR Valve Systems
• Special Feature: Effectively Dissolve Carbon, Gum, and Varnish Deposits
• Quality: 8 oz Can
• Description: 5 Star (C1691) Improves Fuel Economy and Stability, Helps Engine Running Clean and Efficient
• Special Feature: Reduce Exhaust Emissions, Clean Injectors, Increase Cetane and Corrosion Protection, Reduce Power Loss, and An Upper Cylinder Lubricant
• Quality: 16 oz Bottle
Kits: 4 To A Case
There are no reviews yet.