Sani Professional® Disinfecting Multi-Surface Wipes kill 26 different microorganisms commonly found on surfaces in public places. Help prevent the spread of the cold and flu virus and top foodborne pathogens like Listeria monocytogenes, Campylobacter jejuni, and E. coli by disinfecting tables, handrails, doorknobs and other high touch surfaces with Disinfecting Wipes. Sani Professional® Disinfecting Wipes kill 99.9% of bacteria in just 15 seconds!*
• Kills 99.9% of bacteria* in just 15 seconds 1
• Proven effective against 26 microorganisms 1
• Each wipe consistently delivers 2800 ppm of quaternary ammonium chloride
• EPA Registered
• Use regularly on high touch areas and restrooms
• Non-abrasive and lint-free
TO DISINFECT HARD, NONPOROUS SURFACES Use a wipe to remove visible soil. Unfold a clean wipe and thoroughly wet surface. Treated surface must remain visibly wet for a full three (3) minutes. Use additional wipe(s) if needed to assure continuous 3 minute wet contact time. A thorough rinse with potable water is required for surfaces in direct contact with food.