- Castle® Shop-Solv™ is a non-chlorinated multi-purpose solvent formulated for dispersing, dissolving, or removing contaminants or other organic materials. Shop-Solv™ can be recycled with waste oil, whereas chlorinated solvents cannot.
- Castle® Brake Life C™ ceramic synthetic brake lubricant provides extreme performance lubrication for today’s demanding brake systems. Its long lasting, non-melt formula combines the high-temperature benefits of proprietary ceramic solids with unique lubricants to prevent brake squeal, noise, and chatter. Critical brake components remain lubricated and resist corrosion without washing out. It is compatible with all rubber components and plastic hardware. Performance range from -65° F to 2800° F.
XL – Caliper Kit w/ Gloves
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
• Description: Shop Solv (C2495) Non-chlorinated Multi-purpose Solvent
• Special Feature: Dispersing, Dissolving, or Removing Contaminants Or Other Organic Materials
• Quality: 24 oz Can
• Description: 2” Coarse Quick-Change Disc (EAD3150), Grinding Discs
• Special Feature: Exceptional Grinding, Deburring, and Blending Flexibility
• Quality: 2
• Description: 36-Grade Zirconia Disc (EAD8422) Quick Changing Disc
• Special Feature: Best For Medium- To Heavy-Material Removal
• Quality: 2
• Description: Job Size Brake Life C (C0838) Ceramic Synthetic Brake Lubricant
• Special Feature: Resist Corrosion Without Washing Out
• Quality: 1
Kits: 12 To A Case
There are no reviews yet.